QuickBooks is Business Accounting Software that allows you to connect your bank account its desktop or online app to record your financial transactions. You can either connect your bank account to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Self-Employed. However, in some cases, due to some errors, QuickBooks doesn’t allow you to connect your bank account, and this error is called the QuickBooks Error 103. We will discuss the potential reasons and how to resolve the error in the upcoming parts; till now, if the error is interrupting your work and you want to get out of it, stay tuned and follow the steps mentioned below.
This blog has been written to help you resolve the Error 103. If you find difficulty following the mentioned steps, you can contact us 24/7 by dialing 1.855.738.2784
What is QuickBooks Error 103?
QuickBooks Error 103 is a bank error that can erupt when you try to connect your bank account to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Self Employed. This is a minor issue and can be resolved quickly by following the steps we will be recommending in the following few sections.
You may read also : QuickBooks Desktop Needs To Update Your Company File
How does the QuickBooks Error 103 emerge?
The error code 103 of QuickBooks can emerge when you use the wrong ID or password for the bank account you are trying to connect.
How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 103?
As we have discussed above what the error code 103 in QuickBooks is, let’s move on to the essential part of this blog. What to do when you see this error in QuickBooks? Below are the steps you can follow to get rid of it instantly. But make sure you follow each step in a given manner and without any omission.
- Click on your browser and open a new window.
- Go to your bank’s official website.
- Fill in your ID and password on the website to sign in, and check if you can sign in to your account without any error.
- If you cannot sign in to your account, change your ID and password and sign in again.
- Now go to key.com or ibx.key.com.
- Sign in to your bank account you are trying to connect to QuickBooks.
- Click on User Profile.
- Go to Password and Security, and click on Third-Party Access.
- Click on Yes to modify the changes.
- Now click on Banking in QuickBooks, go on Transactions, and then to Bank Transactions.
- Click on the bank account you want to edit, go on Edit, and then to Edit sign-in Info.
- Make sure your browser doesn’t fill your ID and password automatically and write it manually.
- Once you are done with the process, click on Update, and you will find the error resolved.
The process mentioned above will surely help you get rid of the QuickBooks Error 103. But if you still require any expert advice in dealing with the it, you can contact us 24/7 by dialing 1.855.738.2784 .
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6190 83