Need to take care of some accounting and financing activities, but whenever you try to perform an action, the QuickBooks app keeps crashing? If yes, then there is no need for you to panic anymore as through this post, we are going to answer your every query, like the reasons that are prompting this QuickBooks crashing issue and the troubleshooting solutions that you can consider to get over it.
Are you looking for instant troubleshooting assistance to get rid of the QuickBooks app keeps crashing issue without putting in much effort? If yes, feel free to speak to our professionals of the QuickBooks support team at the toll-free number 1.800.579.0391 .
Read Also :- QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC 1085
What can be the reasons that can cause QuickBooks crashing?
The primary reason that can trigger QuickBooks crashing is the damaged program files of the QuickBooks Desktop. There can be other reasons as well, like the ones we have mentioned below:
- Complications with the installation files of QuickBooks Desktop.
What should you do to rectify the QuickBooks app keeps crashing issue?
Solution 1) Install QuickBooks Tool Hub and run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- Get QuickBooks Tool Hub of the most recent version (18.104.22.168) from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Select the installation file you downloaded named QuickBooksToolHub.exe and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Agree to the terms and conditions to finish the installation of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Double-select the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub to run the application.
- Select the Company File Issues tab located at the left pane of the screen.
- Click on the Run QuickBooks File Doctor button.
- Select the Browse and search button to find and choose the company file on the computer.
- Choose the Check your file option (middle-one) and click on the Continue button.
- Type in the QuickBooks admin password and click on the Next button.
Solution 2) Run the Quick Fix my Program tool from QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Right-click the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the Open option.
- Select the Program Problems tab from the left panel of the screen.
- Click on the Quick Fix my Program button.
- Once the tool is done repairing the QuickBooks program files, open QuickBooks Desktop.
If you can’t get over the QuickBooks Desktop keeps crashing issue even after going through both the troubleshooting solutions explained above in the post, then the QBWUSER.INI file, essential for QuickBooks to run, might have been damaged. Therefore, our suggestion for you is to repair the QBWUSER.INI file and check if this fixes the error or not. For further troubleshooting assistance to get rid of the QuickBooks crashing issue, feel free to speak to our QuickBooks support team at the toll-free number 1.800.579.0391.