Among the factors that make a business successful, regular bookkeeping stands at the top of the list. It’s also true that bookkeeping and financing can be a worrisome task for anyone due to its technicalities, and that’s where QuickBooks comes into the scene. Developed by the Intuit company, QuickBooks provides its users with several features that can manage almost all accounting operations. Even though using QuickBooks is pretty beneficial to use, there are some drawbacks as well, such as errors and technical glitches. Many users have reported QuickBooks has stopped working error while trying to perform any action in QuickBooks Desktop. Through this post, we aim to explain to you the reasons behind the occurrence such a crush error and the solutions to resolve it.
Are you looking for immediate troubleshooting help fixing QuickBooks has stopped working error? If yes, feel free to get in touch with out technical expert team at the toll-free number 1.800.579.0391.
What can be the reasons triggering QuickBooks has stopped working error?
QuickBooks has stopped working error usually gets triggered when there are some issues with the program files of QuickBooks Desktop itself. However, there can be other reasons also, such as follows:
- Any installation file of QuickBooks Desktop has been damaged.
Read Also :- QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer
Solution 1) Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub application
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub application of the most recent version (188.8.131.52) from Intuit’s official website.
- Click on the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) and do as per the on-screen instructions to initiate the installation.
- Accept the terms and conditions to finish the QuickBooks Tool Hub installing.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub application
- Select the Installation Issues tab located at the left panel.
- Now, click on the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool button and let the tool run.
- Once the tool finishes fixing the QuickBooks installation files, restart the computer.
Solution 2) From the QuickBooks Tool Hub application, run the Quick Fix my Program tool
- Right-click the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the Open option.
- From the left panel, select the Program Problems tab.
- Under the Fix My Program section, click on the Quick Fix my Program button and let the tool run.
If you’re unable to get rid of QuickBooks has stopped working error even after implementing both the troubleshooting solutions explained in the above post, then there are high chances that the QuickBooks program file QBWUSER.INI, which is essential for QuickBooks Desktop to run, is damaged. Therefore, our suggestion for you is to rename the QBWUSER.INI file and see whether this rectifies the error or not. For furthermore troubleshooting help fixing the QuickBooks crash error, feel free to get in touch with our technical support team at the toll-free number 1.800.579.0391.