The QuickBooks software is not only helpful in providing advanced features to its customers but lets them connect their online bank with the respective QB accounts. However, when you try to input any bank account data, the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 gets triggered on your screen. In fact, it can also arise while linking your bank institution to the QB Desktop. As a result, through this blog, we have focused on the most relevant info about the issue, including the causes and solutions. So have a look at it thoroughly.
For immediate assistance regarding the QuickBooks banking error OLSU 1013, have a word with our technical support team by dialing Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
Prime Reasons That Give Rise to the QuickBooks Desktop Error Message OLSU 1013
You must be wondering about the factors that can affect such an error and stop you from using your online bank account via the QuickBooks application. Thus, we have mentioned a few pointers that will help you understand the cause of the error clearly-
- Certain internet settings might not be accurate for using the QuickBooks Desktop, due to which you receive the problem.
- Not updating your version of the QuickBooks Desktop with the latest updates can land you in trouble as well.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6189
Which Processes Can Rectify the Bank Connection Error Code OLSU 1013?
To acquire significant information on the fixing methods for the QB error OLSU 1013, refer to the troubleshooting methods we have explained briefly in this part of the blog-
SOLUTION 1: Modify Internet Settings in Internet Explorer
- Before you initiate the process, make sure to install the newest version of Internet Explorer 11 on your desktop.
- Now, open internet explorer and then hit the Gear icon.
- Under the icon, opt for Internet Options.
- Now, as you move to the ‘Advanced’ tab, directly go to the ‘Security’ section.
- Next, look for the ‘Use TLS 1.0’ and ‘Use TLS 1.2’ checkboxes.
- Once located, mark both checkboxes and then click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Confirm the action by tapping ‘OK’ and then restarting the computer system.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 108
SOLUTION 2: Get an Updated Version of Your QuickBooks Installed on the Desktop
- Quit the QuickBooks Desktop if running on your computer.
- On the Windows desktop, locate the QuickBooks icon and then right-click on it.
- After that, hit the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Next, you must go to the No Company Open screen and from its ‘Help’ menu, select the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ option.
- Further, jump to the ‘Options’ tab and choose ‘Mark All’.
- Tap ‘Save’ and then mark the ‘Reset Update’ checkbox from the ‘Update Now’ tab.
- In the next step, you are required to click ‘Get Updates’ to download the updates.
- As soon as the update completes, exit the QuickBooks window.
- Restart it and install the downloaded updates.
As we come to an end, we suppose this article must have helped you eliminate the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 correctly. In some cases, it might happen that the issue will continue to appear on the screen because of other glitches. Thus, we suggest getting in touch with one of the pro advisors through our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784 in such a circumstance.
You may read also : QuickBooks File Exist Error