All over the world, she is known by the name “Oprah”. A woman who went through a difficult life path was able to become a global brand and help many people change their lives
Everything connected with the name of this legendary businesswoman can be called unique. According to Forbes, her fortune reaches $ 3 billion. In addition, Winfrey is the only black woman billionaire in world history. And her famous talk show has attracted the attention of a multimillion audience for 25 years.
For many years, the famous TV presenter was among the leaders of the ratings “The most influential woman” (1st place in 2007), “The most influential figure in show business” (1st place in 2009), and “The most influential celebrity” (1- e place in 2010 and 2013). 65-year-old Oprah also holds the record for the longest time in Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of the Year.
Today Oprah Winfrey owns her own media holding, which consists of the Oprah Winfrey Network TV channel, Oprah Magazine, Oprah Radio, and Oprah.com.
This unique woman’s success story is a prime example of building a strong personal brand.
Nothing boded a future career rise for the little girl born into a Baptist family in Mississippi and named after a biblical character. Frequent travel and long life in the countryside did not contribute to obtaining a good education. With the passage of time,s her struggle makes America proud How much is Oprah Winfrey Net worth?
Oprah Winfrey, herself tells the best about the secret of her success, formulating several key rules:
- Small but sure steps should be taken! You need to think not about the need to move mountains, but only about the next correct decision.
- Opportunities can’t be missed! “I believe in Divine Providence, but I don’t believe in luck,” the famous TV presenter said more than once. Luck is preparation for not missing an opportune moment.
- Everyone makes mistakes! You cannot be held hostage by the person you once were or the business you were doing.
- Work on yourself! It is important to understand where your own strength lies and synchronize it with your talents.
- Give all of yourself to the work! You shouldn’t waste time figuring out where your competitors are – it’s not what they do, but what you do that matters!
- Believe in yourself!
- We are all looking for the same things, namely, we strive to realize ourselves in all our manifestations! Understanding this, according to Oprah, allowed her to be successful with a wide audience.
- Define your own goal! The sooner a person understands this need, the faster he begins to engage in its implementation.
Keep a firm view of things! You should always analyze your actions and not be in the clouds.