QuickBooks is a business management tool to manage the finances and accounts of many small and medium enterprises. The application offers enhanced features and an amicable user interface to interact with users even they have barely any prior accounting experience as the application is automated to building profit and loss, journal entries, and ledgers by itself. Undoubtedly, QuickBooks has been pouring in new features and functions to help to keep updated and free from vulnerabilities.
Some tools enable a user to self-check and diagnose issues erupting within QuickBooks. One of the majorly utilized tools is the “QuickBooks Tool Hub”. As it helps resolve issues linked with the Desktop version of the application. It involves a huge vast range of sub-tools, which are used in distinct conditions. However, Tool Hub assists only with the common errors that arise in QuickBooks. It is still a viable utility that saves a lot of time and hassle for users by handling intricacies in the application.
If you are a prospective QuickBooks client or a fresh QuickBooks user starting from scratch and want to discover more about “QuickBooks Tool Hub”, then you are at the right spot.
“QuickBooks Tool Hub” Guide
As such the user’s PC doesn’t have to meet any specific criteria to install and get started with Tool Hub. Nonetheless, it’s optimum if you use a Windows Operating System. Make sure before download and installation of Tool Hub, you have ‘Windows Updates’ services turned on for uninterrupted services.
Read Also – QuickBooks Error H202
Downloading “QuickBooks Tool Hub”
- Sign in to Windows. Operating system.
- On the desktop, right-click on ‘Internet Explorer’ and select ‘Open’.
- The Internet Explorer window appears shortly on the desktop.
- In the address search/URL search field, type the following web address to avail the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file download-https://dlm2.download.intuit.com/akdlm/SBD/QuickBooks/QBFDT/QuickBooksToolHub.exe?_ga=2.229751068.147760642.1633345104-498622421.1631170214
- You will be prompted with a download dialog on the web browser screen.
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the download and choose from the desired location where you want to keep the setup file.
- Exit the web browser application.
Installation of “QuickBooks Tool Hub”
- Locate the folder in which you downloaded the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup and open it.
- When found, right-click on ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ setup file and select ‘Open’ from the drop-down.
- The Tool Hub installation will begin.
- Go through the procedure demonstrated and comply with applicable End User’s License Agreement (EULA) by providing your consent to proceed with the Tool Hub installation.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the installation to complete.
How To Run “QuickBooks Tool Hub”
Here’s a common instance of how to use Tool Hub-
- Navigate to the desktop.
- Right-click on ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ shortcut and select ‘Open’.
- Should you have issues about a specific company file, you shall choose ‘Company File Issues’ tab in Tool Hub.
- Should you have problems with company files or general network issues click on ‘QuickBooks File Doctor’ or ‘Quick Fix My File’.
Summing it up, the “QuickBooks Tool Hub” is a mandatory QuickBooks utility to help errors commonly arising in the application. If you have any further concerns, call the helpline 1.800.579.0391 for round-the-clock support.