Facing an issue due to QuickBooks error 30159? Generally, this error appears when you try to upgrade your payroll. Also sometimes you might find yourself getting stuck while working on your company payroll. With this error, your system gradually slows down its performance along with frequent crashing while working. When the error appears on the screen the program begins to crash. We got you covered in this article with our methods to troubleshoot the error.
On the other hand, if you are running short on time or want a piece of expert advice then dial 1-855-948-3646 to ease and fast rectify the error
CAUSES BEHIND THE PAYROLL ERROR 30159:
- Corrupted QB company file.
- Old Windows version.
- There might be an error in the installation of QB.
- Malware attack.
- Windows file got mis configurated in your system.
- Un- updated payroll
- Inactive EIN status.
As you are now aware of the general reasons that can possibly trigger error code 30159 while updating the payroll in QuickBooks, it is now time to look at some quick troubleshooting solutions that will help you rectify the issue in no time.
You may read also : QuickBooks Payroll Error 557
METHODS TO TROUBLESHOOT THE QUICKBOOKS PAYROLL ERROR 30159
Method 1: Update your computer manually
- Log into your system as an administrator.
- Tap on all programs.
- Select accessories then tap on system tools.
- Choose System Restore.
- Look for the option “Restore my computer to an earlier time.”
- Tap on Next
- Go on with the process until you see Confirmation error on-screen.
- Resume your system once the restore process is complete.
Method 2: Scan the QB error
- Start by downloading the Payroll Error 30159 utility.
- Next install the downloaded program.
- Hit on the scan option and begin scanning.
- Choose Fix QB Errors once when scanning is complete.
- Resume the computer.
You may read also : QuickBooks Update Error 15243
Method 3: Cleanup your Disc
To troubleshoot the Payroll Error 30159 clean up the Disc on your system.
Method 4: Work on System Restore from Windows
- Type System Restore in search box.
- Select System Restore.
- Type in the administrator passwords.
- Follow the step-by-step methods in wizard minutely.
- Finally, Restore the system.
Method 5: Add EIN to the company file
- Go to QuickBooks.
- Choose Select Payroll option.
- Choose “Use my Existing Payrolls Services”
- A new page saying “Account Maintenance” will appear on the screen.
- Choose Add file.
- Against the Add EIN number mark the radio button.
- On the condition that the radio button is disabled, it is a sign that you have positively subscribed into the EIN of your company.
- Tap on Next.
- Analyze all the information.
- Finally, get back to QB.
In this article we discussed about the various troubleshooting methods to deal with the QuickBooks payroll error 30159. If the methods do not work and still some errors persist, dial 1-855-948-3646.
You may read also : QuickBooks Reconcile Beginning Balance Wrong