QuickBooks is the platform for business to small-sized businesses to carry out automated solutions for their daily-to-daily workplace accounting tasks. With its ever-innovating interface, tools, and a dedicated 24*7 customer support, we can say that its users get a cost-for-value deal in most of the cases. However, there are some instances where issues like QuickBooks Outlook is not responding present a state of confusion. So let’s clear it out by discussing it in detail.
On a different note, if you require any assistance to resolve the QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error, dial the toll-free number 1-855-856-0042 and get immediate help from the experts.
Recommended to Read : QuickBooks Error 213
What is QuickBooks says Outlook is not responding error?
As a QuickBooks user, the feature to send emails directly from QuickBooks or through Microsoft Outlook can be really helpful at times. However, sometimes while sending out an expense report to clients, a window pops out stating QuickBooks email Outlook is not responding.
Reasons behind the QuickBooks 2019 Outlook is not responding
- The Outlook account may be opened in the system in the background when you are trying to send the email.
- An unsupported or outdated Outlook version.
- Damages in QuickBooks components.
- QB is running as an administrator.
What are the solutions to resolve the QuickBooks email Outlook is not responding error?
Below are mentioned some steps to fix the QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error.
- Close QB Desktop application after signing off from the Company File.
- Go to Internet Explorer and choose Internet Options under the Tools menu.
- Click on Programs tab and make Microsoft Outlook as the default email program if it isn’t already.
- Select Apply and close the Internet Explorer.
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop and try sending out the email again.
- Go to Microsoft Word application and open an existing document.
- Try sending it as a PDF to your email through File> Send> Email as PDF Attachment.
- If it fails, contact Microsoft Help. However, if it is sent without any error, repair your MAPI32.ll.
a. Close all the open programs and open File Explorer.
b. Search C:\Windows\System32 and open Fixmapi.exe.
c. Run the repair and restart the system after it’s done.
At this point, we would like to end this blog on QuickBooks Outlook is not resposnding error. We hope that you find the content useful and relevant to your query. However, if that’s not the case, call on the QuickBooks Pro Advisor helpline number 1-855-856-0042 and get immediate assistance.
You may also read | QuickBooks Error 392