QuickBooks, which is a financial software application, has been designed and developed keeping in mind the tools for fulfilling various needs of businesses around the world. Some of the solutions include applications developed in cloud space and the ones which could be downloaded and stored locally in the machine. It is mainly aimed at small and medium enterprise owners as well as self-proprietors. The basic functions one could perform using QuickBooks are paying liabilities, and creating custom invoices, etc. You could sometimes run into software bugs while working with QuickBooks. “QuickBooks error 3371” error code pops up while the user tries activating QuickBooks. It has many reasons to occur on the user’s PC and it can be resolved using many simple measures which are all stated in the blog topics mentioned further below.
On the other hand, the “QuickBooks error 3371” error code occurs whenever a user is working within QuickBooks, it could however be resolved using certain measures which are mentioned in the blog. Notwithstanding, if you have a relevant query, call the toll-free number 1-(855)-856-0042 for more technical assistance.
You may also Read : QuickBooks error6144 82
Possible factors to trigger error “QuickBooks Error 3371”
- The Web Connect feature clubbed with QuickBooks Enterprise product doesn’t allow the user to import (.QBO) before saving.
- The Windows operating system user has in one’s machine has suffered potential damage due to external malicious attacks.
- An essential file in QuickBooks (QBregistration.dat) can’t be found as it could’ve been accidentally erased by another program.
Best Viable Methods to Rectify “QuickBooks Error 3371”
Solution-1: From the QuickBooks Tool Hub utility, open 3371 error fix
- Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Open ‘Tool Hub’.
- Inside Tool Hub, choose ‘Installation Issues’.
- Click on ‘3371 Error Fix’ to proceed with fixing the aforementioned error.
- Confirm by selecting ‘OK’ to proceed with the above operation.
- Re-attempt activating QuickBooks.
Solution-2: Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks
Before proceeding with the below steps, ensure to keep note of the product license key, as well as the year and the current version. You can find these details in the product information window which could be accessed in QuickBooks using the ‘F2’ key.
- Exit ‘QuickBooks’.
- Open ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on ‘Programs and Features’.
- Right-click on ‘QuickBooks’ and choose ‘Uninstall/Change’.
- Select ‘Remove’ and then click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Navigate to the company files folder path.
- Allow access to hidden files and folders in Windows.
- Company files folders can be found in any of these paths-
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\Users(current user)\App Data\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- Rename the folder by adding ‘.OLD’ at the end of the name.
- Install QuickBooks Desktop from scratch.
If none of the above solutions work out for you, make sure to consult your IT professional in case of an impaired Windows OS.
We have come to the ending of the blog. We hope that the above post was written about the error “QuickBooks error 3371” will help users in troubleshooting the error. We believe that all our user’s queries were responded to promptly. However, if you have additional queries regarding the error, call the helpdesk number 1-(855)-856-0042 for better resolution.