QuickBooks is the highest rated accounting software across the globe, especially for small and mid-sized business owners. But, on the other hand, it is also popular amongst its users due to regular glitches. Many users have raised their concerns about an error that they received “QuickBooks Error 15215- Unable to verify digital signature” while downloading the latest Payroll updates. If multiple programs are running together in the background, this could lead to heavy device power consumption. Continue reading our blog below to understand the reasons and triggers for the same.
Do you need an expert by your side while you configure Error 15215 ? We are here for you. Call the 1.800.579.0391 right now to receive practical advice.
The Basis of QuickBooks Error 15215
- Damaged Windows or QuickBooks file.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks updates.
- The system firewall is blocking the tasks.
- A third-party anti-virus sees QuickBooks as a threat.
- Broken internet connection leading to lost connectivity with the server.
Read Also :- QuickBooks error 1603
The Resolutions for QuickBooks Error 15215
Now that we’re aware of the factors influencing the QuickBooks Error 15215, let us look at how we can get rid of the same-
Troubleshooting Method 1- Configure Internet Explorer
- Close QuickBooks and its relative files.
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- Tap on the Tools tab.
- From the list, select Internet Options.
- Press the Advanced button.
- Move to the Settings section. And scroll down.
- Ensure that the Use TLS 1.0 box is unchecked on the screen,
- Also, ensure that the Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 boxes are unchecked.
- Hit the OK button.
- Terminate the Internet Explorer window.
- Restart the computer and relaunch QuickBooks.
Troubleshooting Method 2- Use Selective Startup to start Windows
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
- In the search bar, type misconfig.
- Hit the OK button.
- The System Configuration Utility dialogue box will appear on the screen.
- Choose the Selective Startup option.
- Also, un-check the Load Startup items box.
- Tap on the OK button.
- Reboot your device.
- Reopen QuickBooks on your desktop.
- You must download the latest payroll tax table.
- Follow steps 1-5 to revert to the usual configuration settings.
- Here, you must choose the Normal Startup.
- Press the OK tab.
- Restart your computer.
The QuickBooks Error 15215 is a fundamental misconfiguration error that can be dealt with quickly, only if you have the proper support by your side. We hope that our blog provided you with the guidance you needed. If the steps mentioned above cannot help you and the error persists, we recommend you getting in touch with our skilled experts at 1.800.579.0391 to resolve this as soon as you can.