Do you want to have brown skin this summer? Many people at this time of year want to get a spectacular tan to wear the new bikini or swimsuit with the best result. But, especially when we think we are in a hurry, it is normal to look for products that accelerate the tanning of the skin and, in addition, we are increasingly betting on natural products and leaving chemicals behind.
For this reason, an all-natural ingredient that is used a lot to achieve an even tan is coconut oil. Undoubtedly, it is a product that has great properties to achieve excellent results and, therefore, in this oneHOWTO article we explain how to use coconut oil for tanning step by step in addition to the properties of this oil for the skin and the tanning and how you can make yours at home.
Many people have heard of the uses of this organic oil for both beauty tips and home remedies and health treatments. But, most when they hear that it is used to get tan or brunette they have their doubts because, is coconut oil really useful for tanning?
To answer, we are going to reveal to you all the properties of coconut oil for the skin and for tanning :
- Nourishes the skin: this natural product is ideal for keeping the skin in good condition and nourished as it contains various fatty acids necessary for this such as lauric acid, linoleic acid, caprylic acid and capric acid among others, in addition to having vitamin E and K.
- Hydrates: not only deeply moisturizes the skin but also manages to preserve the hydration of the cells, making the skin smoother and healthier and not easily dry out.
- Protects the skin: it is a perfect oil to protect the dermis as it keeps it well hydrated and nourished but also creates a protective layer on the skin that completes its capacity as a sunscreen. For this reason, coconut oil for wrinkles is also widely used.
- Softens and soothes the skin: as it deeply moisturizes and nourishes the different layers of the skin, it also has a calming effect that soothes and deflates the skin, giving it a softer touch and a healthier and brighter appearance.
- Against infections: the skin is one of the parts of the body most prone to infection by fungi or bacteria and this product extracted from coconut is perfect to protect it from this problem thanks to the fatty acids and vitamins it contains. In addition, if the infection is already present it also helps to fight it if we apply it daily.
- Other benefits: it helps the body absorb vitamin D, very important also for the care of the dermis, and it is not only good for protecting the skin from grape rays but it is also perfect as a sunscreen oil for hair .