We use Clean up QuickBooks option when there is an issue while working on QuickBooks and that time we need to clean some junk files from the application so that the software works properly. There are several steps to clean your QuickBooks, go through the blog and learn how to clean the software.
Note: Want to know more about QuickBooks, make a call on 1.855.738.2784 and find the perfect answer to your questions shortly
Why Do We Need to Clean up QuickBooks?
- Because of so much of paperwork
- Are you fed up of QuickBooks?
- When you are getting troubles with invoices
- Incomplete process of default QB cleanup
- When you need a fastest QuickBooks Clean up
What are the Steps to Clean up QuickBooks?
- Open QuickBooks
- Choose the File then Utilities
- Type Condense Data command and hit Enter
- Select the Transactions Before a Specific Date radio button
- Remove Transactions Before date
- Click Next when you finish specifying
- Check how transactions should be summarized
- Click Next when you finish specifying how QuickBooks should summarize transactions.
- Specify how inventory transactions should be condensed, and click Next
- Specify which transactions should be removed, and click Next
- Specify any list cleanup that should occur, and click Next
- Click Begin Condense and Back up the data file when prompted
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 400
- Open QuickBooks program and go to Employees
- Click on Payroll Taxes and Liabilities then select Adjust Payroll Liabilities
- Fill the details and fields including Employee adjustment, Company adjustment and amount of your taxes
- Choose the particular Employee and fill Taxes and liabilities fields
A. Choose an Item Name and enter the adjustment amount
B. Provide a positive number to increase and negative to decrease the amount
C. Use Income Subject to Tax option to create a wage base adjustment
D. Click on the Memo field to enter a note
5. Click on Accounts affected option
6. Repeat the entire process for another employee
7. Click OK to finish the process
- Check for the liabilities are paid or not
- Go to Pay scheduled liabilities window and Choose the right item and click on the View/Pay button.
- Change the check amount to zero and add additional lines in the expenses area
- Wait for the result, it will be offsetting amounts to the liabilities accounts
Now you know how to clean up QuickBooks in a few steps so apply all the given solution or call us on 1.855.738.2784 and explore more about accounting and QuickBooks at the same time.
Read also: QuickBooks Error 100