If you want your QuickBooks to run smoothly all the time, you must regularly check for its available updates, and also install them carefully. But sometimes, even after maximum precautions the activity can invite bugs, which could gradually lead to technical glitches like QuickBooks Error PS107 as an update error. A trigger warning is also displayed on the screen saying “An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107].” A damaged or corrupted company data file could be the primary reason behind the problem. So let us dive into the advisory blog below and look at the other triggers to the error, along with the troubleshooting of the same.
We would want you to have a read of blog here to support you in eliminating QuickBooks Error PS107. But if you are unwilling to do so, you can opt for an alternate way to resolve this. Dial TFN and speak with our professionals at 1-855-856-0042.
Recommended to Read : QuickBooks Error 6130
What are the causes for QuickBooks Error Code PS107?
- Working on an inactive subscription of payroll.
- If the payroll tax table is not updated, then also error PS107 can occur in QuickBooks.
- A disrupted QuickBooks updates installation due to a slow internet connection.
- An older version of Windows operating system can slow down the activity of your device, further leading to error PS107.
Effective Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error Message PS107
Follow the below mentioned instructions carefully as they will help you get over error PS107 in QuickBooks in the most efficient manner –
Technique 1 – Use the Safe Mode to Perform a Reinstallation of QuickBooks
- Press and hold the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run prompt.
- In the search panel, type MSCONFIG and hit the OK button.
- Go to the Boot section and choose the Safe Boot option.
- Press Apply and then click on the OK button to confirm the action.
- Allow Windows to restart in the Safe Mode.
- Once this is done, you need to perform QuickBooks reinstallation.
- Go to Intuits website and select the correct QB version in order to download the correct update.
- Once this process is complete, try updating the payroll tax table.
Technique 2 – Close all Active Running QuickBooks Tasks
- Press and hold the Ctrl + Alt + Del keys on your keyboard to trigger a menu on your screen.
- Choose the Task Manager option from the given list of options.
- Go to the Processes section and search for the all QB processes in the list.
- Click on each process and hit the End Task button at the bottom.
- Once you perform these steps for all the active processes, close the box and reopen QuickBooks.
We would now like to conclude our blog on QuickBooks Error PS107 hoping that the causes and solutions mentioned above proved to be fruitful for you in supporting you throughout the troubleshooting. To clarify your doubts, or provide feedback, you can ring the 1-855-856-0042 and consult our certified pro-advisors.
You may also read | QuickBooks Error 6123