If you ever come across the QuickBooks error OL 233, then a warning message appears on your screen, “QuickBooks was not able to complete your request Error OL 233”. This specific issue is concerned with glitches in banking updates. The error OL 233 encounters while the user updates their banking info in QuickBooks. Have a look at this detailed blog and learn the reasons behind the problem, and at the same time, learn the most effective methods to troubleshoot the issue.
Our QuickBooks experts are available 24*7; thus, if you want to know more about the QuickBooks banking error OL 233, dial 1.800.579.0391 to consult one of our experienced professionals.
Prime Reasons That Triggers the Bank Feed Update Error OL223 in QuickBooks
Can you not figure out the real cause of the error? Then check out the following enlisted points-
- One of the reasons for incurring the error could be that your Internet settings are not correct.
- It is also possible that the bank server might be down, and hence, you are receiving the error OL 233.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15223
Quick Remedies to Remove the QuickBooks Desktop Error OL 223
If you cannot understand how to fix the bank update error OL 233, then perform the following troubleshooting methods-
SOLUTION 1: Make Use of Verify Rebuild Data Feature in QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to your QuickBooks Desktop and click on the ‘File’ menu.
- Under ‘Utilities’, hit ‘Verify Data’.
- After that, hit ‘OK’ to close all Windows.
- If the following message arises, “Your data has failed the integrity check”, then move on to the next step.
- Make use of the ‘Rebuild Data’ feature to resolve the error.
- Again, tap on the ‘File’ tab on the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move the cursor to the ‘Utilities’ option, and click ‘Rebuild Data’, then ‘OK’.
- A message will be displayed on the screen asking you to take a backup of your company file.
- Hit ‘OK’ to begin the scan process.
- In the end, click ‘OK’.
Proceed to the next solution if the first one does not work.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15241
SOLUTION 2: Re-check Internet Settings in Internet Explorer
- Run your QuickBooks Desktop and go to the ‘Help’ menu.
- Click on ‘Internet Connection Setup’.
- Choose ‘Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the internet’.
- Select ‘Next’ and move to ‘Advanced Connection Settings’.
- Jump to the ‘Advanced’ tab and keep scrolling down on the ‘Settings’ window.
- Next, you are required to choose the ‘Use SSL 2.0’ and ‘Use SSL 3.0’ options.
- Hit ‘OK’ and then ‘Done’.
- Finally, attempt to download the payroll tax table.
We hope, after reading this blog, you must have been able to fix the QuickBooks error OL 233. Although the solutions given here are entirely experimented with, speak to our technical support team by dialing 1.800.579.0391 if you still have any queries.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15270