Available BCA degree in Ludhiana
The program of BCA is also known as the name of Bachelor of Computer Applications. The LPU distance education BCA course program is a three-year computer applications-based post-graduate degree program. Many aspirants want to become a developer, programmers can also choose the BCA program. This course is one of the best and valuable career options for aspirants who want to build their career in a field related to computer science. The LPU distance education BCA degree program makes aspirants efficient and technically skilled to showcase their technical expertise and job in the field of the information technology industry. Aspirants from both science and non-science backgrounds can get admission to the BCA program. With the speedy development in the information field technology industry, there is a various demand for IT professionals throughout the world. During the LPU distance education BCA program, applicants study these matters or topics, for example, fundamentals of computer, programming languages, database management, networking, web designing, operating systems, many others. There are several job chances or opportunities for BCA graduates who can find work in both the private and public sectors. There are various colleges, universities, and institutes that are providing their admission to the BCA program based on the past academic list, while few conduct an entrance or merit examination.
Advantages of Bachelor of Computer Application course
- Term- Unlike a B. Tech in computer science, the Bachelor of computer application course is a three-year program. Therefore, an applicant who does not wish to study for that long can select a BCA course over B. Tech.
- Thoroughly knowledge– Since the BCA program has its syllabus extremely designed around computers and their application. Applicants get to gain detailed knowledge and information about computer applications in this field.
- Career scope- an applicant with their knowledge and information of computer languages is preferred in an IT firm over a B. Tech graduate. BCA is a three-year undergraduate course in the field of computer applications.
Eligibility of Bachelor of Computer Application program
An applicant who wishes to take admission in the Bachelor of Computer Applications program must have completed the 12th class in any stream from any recognized board.
The compulsory age limit of the applicant should be seventeen years.
The BCA course eligibility varies depending upon several colleges, institutes, or universities.
Demand- A student with the knowledge of computer languages is preferred in an IT company over a B. Tech graduate.
The degree of BCA specializations
The BCA degree is an undergraduate program offered via specialization in various fields.
- Accounting Applications
- Internet Technologies
- Computer Graphics
- Database Management
- Music and Video Processing
- Programming Languages
- Personal Information Management
- Word Processing
- Systems Analysis
The LPU distance education BCA program is a three-year program is divided into six semesters. During the BCA program, several classroom lessons, practical’s, lab sessions, project work, assignments, presentations, and team discussions are done to enrich applicants with theoretical information or ability, skill, and practical knowledge. The BCA program is basically specially designed for those applicants who possess aptitude ability and want to make learn several prospects of computer applications like networking, application growing, database management, security system, and so on.