- Bobcat Miner
The Bobcat Miner provides high-efficiency mining for HNT. There are tens of thousands of LoRaWAN end nodes within the Bobcat Miner 300’s signal range, and it consumes only 5 watts.
With its power consumption of only 5 Watts and range of up to 10 miles, the Bobcat Miner 300 can connect too many thousands of LongFi units. LongFi packet forwarder and Helium Miner are integrated into Bobcat Miner 300’s hotspot.
The LoRaWAN technology combined with the Helium Block chain makes up the Helium LongFi technology architecture.
64 GB Storage
With 64GB of built-in flash memory, you can store more data and have a higher level of data security.
Easily adjust the location of your miner without having to contact the manufacturer.
Broadens network coverage, thereby increasing $HNT earnings through Proof of Coverage.
With a quad-core application processor including Rockchip PX30, a high-performance industrial-grade processor
It consumes about 0.12 kWh of electricity per day, the same amount used by a 5W light bulb.
People’s Network provides wireless coverage of hundreds of square miles and mines Helium Network Tokens as Nebra hotspot miners do.
- The Helium (HNT) miner is efficient for the new cryptocurrency.
- Quick and easy setup using a smartphone.
- The LongFi technology maximizes battery life and range.
- The device can also use a low-power router (15W).
- Mobile apps allow easy management of Hotspots and tokens.
The SenseCAP M1 is a high-performance, easy-to-use LoRaWAN gateway compatible with long-range wireless systems like Helium. You can build LoRa applications easily and effectively with the SenseCAP M1’s low-cost connectivity to The People’s Network.
With the SenseCAP M1, you can connect LoRa/LoRaWAN devices to miles of wireless network coverage and hundreds of megabytes of data per second. As a member of The People’s Network, you will be able to contribute to its infrastructure and benefit from the Helium community.
- Easy setup of Helium Networks. Only six steps and five minutes are needed.
- Mature Hardware Solutions provides comprehensive hardware solutions.
- Reliable and safe. Integrates ECC608 crypto chip, enables robust authentication and features a highly reliable connection.
- Upgrades online automatically. OTA upgrades that don’t require manual intervention.
- Diagnosis via remote connection. Remote diagnostics functionality included. Online support is available.
- Storage capacity of 64GB. With 64GB of MicroSD card storage, the gateway will last longer, and it will support future upgrades.
- Antminer s9
Two models are offered, one with high hash rates and one with low power consumption. The BM1387 custom chip uses 16NM technology to enhance the advanced features of the device.
With 189 of these chips, the Antminer S9 has more hash rate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever built.
We carefully designed Antminer’s user interface to meet the needs of its users.
When the Antminer’s user interface appears, you will only need to enter your wallet address and your mining pool configuration to get started mining. Using the interface, you can easily update the firmware or select your preferences.
- Rak v2
RAK Hotspot Miner V2 is powered by Helium LongFiTM Network and ready to use. With Helium, you can spread your LoRaWAN network miles and have it transmit data at high speeds.
Based on the Raspberry Pi, RAK V2 provides 2.3 GHz, 5 GHz, WiFi, Ethernet, and IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless networking.
In Helium LongFi, two leading wireless technologies, LoRaWAN and blockchain, come together. IoT devices using LongFi have long battery lives and can cover miles of range.
During device connections and when peers validate coverage, the RAK Hotspot Miners collect HNT. When RAK Hotspot Miners are within 300 meters of other RAK Hotspot Miners, they earn more HNT, a system known as Proof of Coverage.
There is a range of up to 10 miles for rural areas but one mile for more densely populated areas.
As a result, single RAK Hotspot miners receive a lower payout as they can only perform challenges online, not taking part in Proof-of-Consideration.
Miles of Wireless Coverage
- One RAK Hotspot Miner can cover thousands of square miles
- Approximately 60 to 100 RAK Miners are required to cover an entire city, according to preliminary testing
The PandaMiner Company specializes in mining cryptocurrency with graphics cards. Miners using GPUs can mine cryptocurrencies such as Ether, Zcash, and others.
An integrated GPU mining solution consists of a GPU graphics card, a tightly compatible case, a professional rack, and other accessories optimized for optimal mining efficiency.
Set up your Pandaminer
- Connect the power supply to a 6-pin port.
- Establish a network connection.
- Turn on the miner and connect a monitor.
- Mine according to the instructions on the desktop file.To buy all kinds of Asic and Hotspot miners such As Bobcat, Nebra , Pandaminer, SenseCap, Rak V2 and Antimer s9
All you need to do is to contact BestWayGadgets to place an order from anywhere you are worldwide delivering with the best service.
+1 (901) 602-2364