QuickBooks is the ultimate software tool for all the accounting-related needs of middle to small-sized businesses. It has a vast toolset to back the operations and regulate the efficiency of the overall automated interface. Speaking of the toolset, one of its utilities, namely QuickBooks Conversion Tool, is rather a vital convenience to users. However, very few percentages of users know about it. So today, let’s find out more about it below.
On a different note, if you are facing issues like QuickBooks conversion tool not working error while converting your data file, call on 1.855.738.2784 and get the best support anytime 24*7.
What are the System Requirements for the data conversion tool?
Here are the system pre-requisites that you must have in your computer to run the QB conversion tool.
- Properly installed and registered QuickBooks.
- MS SBA 2006 or higher.
- Peachtree 2001 or higher.
- MS Office Accounting 2008 or higher.
- Correctly installed Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, or 10.
- 512 MB RAM or greater.
- Microsoft .NET framework 2.0.
What are the advantages of the QuickBooks Desktop Conversion Tool?
Below are the advantages of the data conversion tool by QuickBooks for your consideration.
- Helps in completing the setup process for the migration of the data.
- Assists you in importing the data from the company file.
- It doesn’t affect existing log and data files.
- Data security is not compromised during the process.
- Creates a log file to keep records of the conversion.
- Presents a choice to import lists.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Desktop keeps Crashing
How to use the QuickBooks Conversion tool?
The following are the steps to use the QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
- Close all the QuickBooks processes and go to your desktop.
- There, double-click on the conversion tool icon to start it.
- Select either of the options- My own company or My Client company.
- Now select the software for which you are converting from the drop-down box.
- Click on Next, select the Company File and click on Next again.
- Choose your QB product and locate the Company File.
- Click on Next and choose the conversion level.
- Now select Accounting preferences according to date and time and click on Next.
- Re-check the details for any errors and click on the Start.
- After the process completes, click on Finish.
Here we would like to conclude our article on QuickBooks Conversion Tool. We hope that you find the information written here relevant to that of your query. However, if we missed out on something on this post, clear it by calling on QuickBooks Data Conversion Service Number 1.855.738.2784 and getting immediate assistance for your query from QB support tech.