If you are getting the Bank of America error message OLSU 1013 while working on QuickBooks, it indicates a problem with the Internet connection or servers. The QuickBooks error code 1013 when trying to log in appears due to change in bank or financial institution service offering to Web. QuickBooks bank connection error OLSU 1013 usually comes up while connecting QuickBooks with the bank account. To get detailed information on QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1013, read the blog till the end.
If you need any technical assistance to tackle QuickBooks error OLSU 1013, then dial our customer support number +1-800-579-9430and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals.
What are the causes behind QuickBooks error OLSU 1013?
Knowing the reason behind the error helps you to choose the most appropriate method to fix the error:
- Some accounts in the company file are damaged or corrupted.
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks or Internet Explorer.
- There is some issue connecting to the internet.
Let us walk you through the troubleshooting procedure given below.
Best Possible Solutions to Fix QuickBooks error 1013
Perform the following troubleshooting steps to get rid of the error:
Solution 1. Download and install the latest version of QuickBooks
The steps given below will help you update the QuickBooks desktop manually:
- Close QuickBooks.
- Select the Windows Start menu.
- Search and open QuickBooks.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon and select Run as administrator.
- On the No Company Open screen, click on the Help menu and choose Update QuickBooks desktop.
- Select the Options tab and click Mark All.
- Select Save.
- Click on the Update Now tab and select Reset Update.
- After that, click on Get Updates to start the download.
- Open QuickBooks after download completes.
- Install the update and restart the workstation.
If the solution mentioned above didn’t work, try the next solution.
You may also Read : QuickBooks error 179
Solution 2. Enable TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer
Perform the steps below and configure Internet Explorer:
- Download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- From the upper-right section of the browser and click on the Gear icon.
- Choose Internet Options and click on the Advanced tab.
- Move to the Security section.
- Unmark the Use TLS 1.0 option and select Use TLS 1.2.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Exit all open applications and restart the computer.
We hope the troubleshooting procedure mentioned in the blog helps you fix QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. If the problem persists, get in touch with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430.
Related Article :QuickBooks error 15222