Hair loss is becoming a common problem among men and women. Statistics show that about 85% of men experience major baldness by the time they are 50. Some young boys start losing hair at the age of 21. There are many causes of hair loss, but stress is the major culprit. To tackle hair loss or save you from getting bald at a young age, many hair loss treatments in Dubai have been introduced in the cosmetic surgery world.
However, before we suggest some possible solutions to tackle hair loss, we will focus on the causes of the problem.
MAJOR CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
There can be several causes of hair loss or hair thinning that should be diagnosed in order to tackle hair loss problems effectively. Some major causes of hair loss are;
- Hormonal imbalance: Permanent hair loss can be caused by hormonal imbalance which can occur at the time of puberty, pregnancy or due to thyroid problems.
- Medical conditions: Conditions like alopecia areata, trichotillomania or ringworm infection can result in patchy hair loss.
- Mental stress: It is the most common cause of hair loss. Stress can be both physical and emotional.
- Medication: Sometimes, the medicines you use to treat diseases like cancer, blood pressure, arthritis and heart problems can cause hair loss.
- Radiations: Another possible reason for hair loss is radiation therapy. It does not let the hair grow back the way they used to.
- Genetics: Male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness is a hereditary condition that is passed on generations after generations.
TREATMENTS FOR HAIR LOSS (Tackle Hair Loss)
Now let’s discuss some useful treatments to tackle hair loss. The top three hair loss treatments are;
Two major medicines can be used to stop hair fall. One such medicine is Minoxidil which is a liquid that is rubbed on the scalp twice a day. It prevents hair loss and helps in hair growth.
Another medicine that is used to treat hair loss is Finasteride- a pill. It is known to treat any baldness if taken once in a day.
However, many risks are associated with these kinds of medicines.
It is an effective surgical solution to the hair loss problem because it gives permanent results. In this treatment, the surgeon moves the healthy hair from the side or back of the head to the top where the transplant is required. Almost after two months, the new hair strands will grow back. There are two types of hair transplant techniques in Dubai known as FUT and FUE.
It is another type of surgical hair loss treatment that can restore baldness. In this procedure, the bald skin on the head is removed and is replaced by a hair-covered scalp.
The surgical procedures are comparatively expensive, but they produce permanent results. No matter what the reason for hair loss is, it is essential to treat or tackle hair loss before it’s too late. No one likes to stay bald for the rest of his life. Out of all the possible hair loss treatments mentioned above, a hair transplant is the best procedure. It is a type of cosmetic surgery that generates better results and helps you in getting your natural hair back.